The ICAST Press Room is another valuable resource for exhibitors to distribute information about new products, services, booth special events and happy hours, onsite press conferences and other news.
- Only ASA members can place materials in the ICAST Press Room.
- ICAST sponsors receive prominent, reserved bin space, signage and other special visibility in the Press Room and in other ASA promotions.
- Bins are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis. One bin per company, only, please.
- Exhibitors are responsible for keeping their bins stocked throughout the show, although ASA staff will certainly help as much as possible.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to remain in the press room to personally hand out promotion materials, or to discuss new product lines.
- Press kits, catalogs and other materials may also be distributed in exhibiting companies’ booths, but not in the aisles on the show floor or other common areas.
- ASA staff reserves the right to move or remove materials that do not comply with any of these guidelines.
*Because of agreements with our host hotels, ASA must give prior approval for show daily-type publications or other promotional materials intended for distribution to show attendees by the hotels.
Press Room Bulletin Board
Exhibitors planning press conferences, product demonstrations, celebrity guest appearances or any other special events or booth attractions may place posters, notices or announcements on the ICAST Press Room Bulletin Board.
Please limit the size to 8 1/2” x 11”.
Uploading Your Press Releases
You can easily post your releases using the Upload Press Releases tile on your Exhibitor MapYourShow dashboard.
Please ensure that your news release or video link has a tie-in to ICAST and in some way promotes your presence at ICAST – booth number, products in New Product Showcase, special booth events or giveaways – along with product information. You want to provide a reason for buyers and media to stop by your booth.
If you have questions, please contact ICAST@asafishing.org.
Delivering Press Materials
Materials should be hand delivered to the Press Room on Tuesday, July 9. We recommend providing 100-200 units of material for the ICAST Press Room. Limited storage space is available beneath each bin. Please don’t ship press materials to the convention center.
Press Room Hours
|Tuesday, July 9||Noon – 5:00 p.m. – Exhibitors only – the show floor opens on Wednesday|
|Wednesday, July 10||9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, July 11||9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday, July 12||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
Press Room and Press Conference Room
This year, the ICAST Press Room and the Press Conference Room will be co-located on the show floor to help drive attendance.
If you want to schedule a press conference, please go to the Exhibitor Promo Pak tile on your MapYourShow dashboard and fill out and submit the Press Conference Room Request form.
Please contact Communications Director Mary Jane Williamson, or 703-519-9691, x227.