On the Water, sponsored by GoPro, is better than ever this year! On the Water is an excellent venue for buyers and media to check out and demo exhibitors’ gear, tackle and accessories.
This event is open to ICAST and IFTD buyers and credentialed media only.
When: Tuesday, July 11, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Where: North Side of the OCCC’s North/South Concourse across the street from the West Concourse
There are a series of ponds behind the North side of the North/South Concourse that are able to handle casting and non-motorized fishing vessels.
Enter to win this Karma HERO5 GoPro drone just for attending
On the Water!
On the Water Has New Great Features!
We have added these great new features:
- Shuttle buses that run from the hotels and the West Concourse to On the Water
- EZ DOCK Kayak Launch for better water access
- BBQ, hot dogs and hamburger stations – with all the fixings
- A cash bar serving a variety of beverages
- Misting fans to help you “keep your cool”
Enjoy a Complimentary Beer!
Stop by the tent adjacent to the Nissan truck display for a cold beer, compliments of SweetWater Brewing Company while the supply lasts.
On the Water Transportation info is as follows:
- Shuttle service is available between 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and will run every 30 minutes.
- There are two routes for pick-up and drop-off:
- Shuttles will run between the OCCC West Concourse to the back of the North/South Building
- Two coaches will cycle through the hotel route and drop-off/pick-up at the back of the North/South Concourse On the Water area.
Get a Taste of ICAST 2018!
Next year, ICAST will move to the North/South Concourse.
By checking out On the Water this year, you’ll be ahead of the curve by knowing exactly where ICAST 2018 will be located.