New Extreme Fin 3 and Ladies Fin 2 Fishing Shoes Launched in Booth #235
|For Immediate Release
June 8, 2017
|Contact: Lauren Holzman
Orlando, Fla. – ICAST 2017 attendees will be the first to see the new line of fishing and boating shoes from the supremely comfortable footwear brand, SoftScience™. Held July 12 – 14, 2017 in Orlando, Fla., SoftScience will feature the full line in Booth 235.
The brand-new Fin 3 watermen’s shoe, designed for extreme action fishing, will be introduced at the show. Featuring a lace-up design with Trileon, non-slip grip and athletic shoe support, this unique water shoe is ideal for side-to-side movements.
“The Fin 3 is the most extreme and technically advanced fishing shoe on the market today,” said SoftScience CEO, fly fisherman and former NFL player Kevin Lamar. “When you have a hook up on big fish and are fighting him without the assistance of straps and a fighting chair, with the boat rocking beneath your feet tossing you side to side, this is the shoe you should be wearing.”
Also planned for its launch at ICAST is a new Ladies Fin 2 fishing shoe. When YouTube sensation and Florida female angler Darcizzle began wearing SoftScience, the demand for a technically advanced woman’s fishing shoe increased greatly.
“I’m a huge fan of the shoes and wear them almost every day fishing,” said fishing and outdoor enthusiast Darcie Arahill of Darcizzle Offshore. “People saw me and started asking what shoes I was wearing. As women anglers, we’re serious about fishing and the right shoes are key. We want top-notch, slip-resistant and quick-drying shoes, designed to fit our feet and keep us out on the water longer. “
The company received so many requests for both ladies fishing shoes and bigger sizes that the line has been expanded. “We’ve worked closely with pro anglers, including Hank Parker, Jimmy Houston, Captain Rick Murphy and others to expertly refine our water shoes,” continued Lamar. “SoftScience shoes feature breakthrough technology combined with best-in-class traction and foot support on wet surfaces. Wearing our shoes is an incredibly unique, comfortable and enjoyable experience.”
NEW SOFTSCIENCE FISHING SHOES APPEAL TO ANGLERS
Offering guide-trusted supreme comfort for life on the water, ICAST attendees can test out the following top-selling styles:
- THE FIN 2.0 — The world’s most comfortable performance boat shoe. This lace-up water shoe with a self-draining system and all-synthetic mesh upper dries quickly, offering best-in-class foot support and traction on wet and slippery boat decks.
- THE FIN BOOT — High draining Fin outsole with fast-drying neoprene and mesh upper, side zip and top web strap.
- THE TERRAFIN — The ultimate fly fishing wading boot is lightweight, slip-resistant on moss-covered bottoms, and features a soft Trileon sole to conform to uneven rock. It also drains faster than any other wading boot.
- THE CRUISE CANVAS — The boating shoe with a slimmer outsole, enhanced styling and innovative comfort features.
- THE SKIFF 2.0 — Updated styling and a slimmer outsole combine with the supreme comfort found in the original Skiff
- THE DURANGO CANVAS — A stylish slip-on with supreme cushion and support.
At the core of all SoftScience™ shoes is a proprietary material called Trileon™ — a closed-cell copolymer exclusive to SoftScience. This material creates a lightweight, supportive and superbly cushioned shoe — all at an attractive price. The shoes weigh just six to ten ounces and offer high-impact resistance and support. Each pair features a removable, washable insole and a slip-resistant outsole that won’t mark decks.
SoftScience shoes come in a variety of slip-on, sandal and lace-up styles. SoftScience, Inc. is headquartered in Oceanside, Calif. Crafted to feel good, the shoes are uniquely different and based on true footwear innovation. To purchase SoftScience footwear, please visit SoftScience.com.