1. ICAST is open only to qualified members of the trade. All attendees must be badged for the duration of the show.
2. Exhibitors and attendees must be in compliance with local, state and federal laws and any valid federal or state court order.
3. Exhibitors and attendees must refrain from any conduct that would be viewed as detrimental or disruptive to the operation of the show, including, but not limited to: inappropriate dress, lascivious behavior, excessive noise, unauthorized use of another exhibitor’s product or product concepts or any other activity that the American Sportfishing Association (ASA) determines to be unacceptable or unethical.
4. ASA reserves the right to determine whether the character and/or attire of booth personnel is acceptable and in keeping with the best interests of other attendees and/or ICAST.
5. Orders may only be taken within exhibitors’ booths only. Retail sales are prohibited during the show.
6. Unless promotional materials are included in an ASA/ICAST sponsorship program, exhibitors are not permitted to place promotional materials outside their booth except in the Press Room.
7. Any attendee who is observed to be suitcasing - soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, in another company’s booth, or in violation of any portion of ASA’s rules and regulations - will be asked to leave immediately and will forfeit his or her badge. Additional penalties many be applied.
8. Any company that is not an official exhibitor that hosts an exhibit or other function at a non-official show venue is in violation of show rules and may lose priority points, seniority and/or the ability to exhibit at ICAST.
9. Photography and videography are not permitted on the show floor. All photography and videography must take place in designated areas or within an exhibitor’s booth (prior consent is required). Only credentialed photographers and videographers are permitted to film during the show.
10. Children under 16 are not permitted on the show floor during set-up and dismantle. Proof of age is required. No exceptions.