The ICAST Press Room is another valuable resource for exhibitors to distribute information about new products, services, booth special events and happy hours, onsite press conferences and other news.
- Only ASA members can place materials in the ICAST Press Room.
- ICAST sponsors receive prominent, reserved bin space, signage and other special visibility in the Press Room and in other ASA promotions.
- Bins are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis. One bin per company, only, please.
- Exhibitors are responsible for keeping their bins stocked throughout the show, although ASA staff will certainly help as much as possible.
- Press kits, catalogs and other materials may also be distributed in exhibiting companies’ booths, but not in the aisles on the show floor or other common areas.
- ASA staff reserves the right to move or remove materials that do not comply with any of these guidelines.
*Because of agreements with our host hotels, ASA must give prior approval for show daily-type publications or other promotional materials intended for distribution to show attendees by the hotels.
Press Room Bulletin Board
Exhibitors planning press conferences, product demonstrations, celebrity guest appearances or any other special events or booth attractions may place posters, notices or announcements on the ICAST Press Room Bulletin Board. Please limit the size to 8 1/2” x 11”.
Online Press Room
Submit your print (PDF) or video link news releases for posting in the online Press Room prior to the show. Please send news releases to Communications Director Mary Jane Williamson, or 703-519-9691, x227.
Delivering Press Materials
Materials should be hand delivered to the Press Room on Tuesday, July 14. We recommend providing 100-200 units of material for the ICAST Press Room. Limited storage space is available beneath each bin. Please don’t ship press materials to the convention center.
Press Room Hours
|Tuesday, July 14||Noon – 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, July 15||9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, July 16||9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday, July 17||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
Please contact Communications Director Mary Jane Williamson, or 703-519-9691, x227.